The fabric was from the local Boyes, a cheap stable knit of dubious quality and a cotton batik which was really lovely to sew with ( I purchased a couple of lengths of batik in over patterns for myself, one of which was made up into a dress before I started on the PJ's)
Beware crappy photos ahead - Taken on my phone on the day we got all the after-storms from Hurricane Bertha, not modelled because I'm not putting pics of my baby sister on the Internet.
The Knit Version
The Woven Version
|massively chuffed with my top stitching here.|
Ive had the weekend off work and had some big plans for sewing up some Autumn/Winter stuff but I've been really bummed out about Robin Williams' death. All I've managed to do is a bit of knitting and watching loads of crap TV interspersed with trying to hunt down a copy of The Birdcage on DVD for under £20.