Look what came through the post box yesterday morning!
My pattern pyramid parcel from Sorbet Surprise
Check out that polka dot jiffy bag! I never know such things existed
I ripped open the awesome Union Jack wrapping paper to find these lovelies
My pattern of choice
Gorgeous ey? I've had to stop myself drooling over it!
Now the other patterns must go onward and find homes! If you would like to enter the giveaway and become part of the pyramid please have a nosey at the rules below -
- Anyone, anywhere can enter the giveaway by posting a comment below by midnight GMT Friday 3rd August BUT you must have an active blog. (Reasons to become obvious.)
- I will randomly select one winner.
- I will post on a selection of patterns to the winner, along with the Pattern Pyramid hand woven labels to be sewn into anything made from one of these patterns.
- The winner will pick one pattern to keep for themselves, then host their own giveaway. They will randomly select a winner, post the remaining patterns to that Person C. Person C will pick a pattern for themselves, host their own giveaway and post the remaining patterns to the winner, Person D. Person D will…
THE SMALL PRINT
- The patterns have not been checked so pieces may be missing, it is pot luck!
- If you’re a winner, I would love it if you could make a small contribution to The Brooke. This is a charity close to the heart of Catherine, who so generously provided these patterns.
Best of luck folks and many thanks to Karen of Did you make that? for starting this off :)