Saturday, 19 January 2013

A Pantone Project

Hi Internets

I have been refashioning again (shocking I know, I do have some none refashioned projects in the works, promise)

I started out with a men's sweatshirt, to make things difficult for myself it was a size small and had an ugly logo on the chest and then another one on one of the sleeves. I didn't bother with a before photo because I  figured you all knew what a sweatshirt looked like.

I ended up with this,






I've had this sweatshirt stashed for ages, and when I found out that the pantone colour of the year was Emerald, I decided it was time that this was turned into a wearable item.

I have a couple more sweatshirts in my refashioning stash so I may make a couple of variations on this theme.



My unwilling photography was very unsure about the colour of this garment. I love it though, it makes me feel like Link!

I also made the stripy top I'm wearing (more on that some other time) and the scarf/shawl which is a Citron from knitty (made with zauberball in burnt almonds)

Laters Internet

Rachel-Lou x

1 comment:

  1. This is a GREAT refashion. Very inspiring!
    I nominated your blog for The Liebster Award :)

    http://mysticmandy.blogspot.com/2013/01/the-liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete